Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sticking it out

Hey there!


In a recent conversation with my mom, she revealed that she has made a decision to stick out the treatment for a few more months. I think that is FANTASTIC! In two months they will do another CT scan and bone scan so she will wait to see those results. She felt that since she has only been in this experimental program for two months, it was not enough time to give any true results. Good call mom!


So we press on my friends. I have decided to cheer her up with another bucket list item over the next few weeks. What will it be?!!! If you listened to me recently and think it might be a beach house, maybe it will, but maybe not. My schedule is a bit hectic for that bit of fun just now. So what other list item are we going to do?


Tune in next post to find out :D


With much love...

4 comments:

  1. So glad to hear your mom's decision. She is wise and courageous. My love to both of you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Encouraging news, Sarah! I do admire your mom's courage and her desire not to give up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both so much, I am thrilled with her decision and hope to have even better news in 2 months!

    ReplyDelete
  4. God bless all of you, Sarah. Prayers still going up from South Carolina!

    ReplyDelete