Monday, October 11, 2010

Join this awesome fundraiser!

Hey everyone! October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and it could not come at a more appropriate time for my family.

Many people have come forward to donate items, connections and financial needs. Thank you all so much for your support and your faith!!! You have brought us so far and I am committed to doing my part for this wonderful journey.

I am doing a fundraiser on Sunday, October 24thFamily Beach Pictures at La Jolla. I know many of you have been interested in beach pictures at one time, so I hope that I am fulfilling a need for you as well as a need for my mom.  


IN ADDITION to this fundraiser... from now until the end of this month, I am selling gift certificates for Jane Studios portraits for HALF OFF. So, for example if you want to donate $150 towards the bucket list, I will give you a $300 gift certificate good towards any individual service we offer; family portraits, senior pictures, kids school pics, etc... ALL of the proceeds go towards Wanda's Bucket List.

These gift certificates DO NOT EXPIRE and are FULLY TRANSFERRABLE. So you can buy one for a friend or family member.

I am looking forward to being able to thank your donation with the gift of portraits. Being able to preserve memories for a lifetime is a notion that has become even more poignant to me through my mother's sickness. I am pleased to share this experience with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment