Monday, December 6, 2010

Fundraising success!

Hello friends!


It's time to sit down with you all again and share our latest comings and goings. First of all, thank you all so much for asking after my mom these past few weeks. Most of you are familiar with my typical response now, "She's doing great! I wrote on her blog, did you read it?" So there it is, I am committed to updating this blog every week so go ahead and spread the word! 


Our fundraising efforts for October were a huge success! Thank you to everyone who purchased a gift certificate, we raised over $1,400 towards the bucket list! What a blessing it is when everyone participates to help someone's dreams come true. 


And so here we are... all dressed up and nowhere to go. Okay okay, seriously, I am working out a few details still but it looks like we will begin our bucket list within a few weeks with #11. 


Now what is #11 you may ask? I invite you to go back to October's postings to the original list and take a look again. It's my little invitation to reacquaint yourselves with my mom's goals for this year. Settle in and get familiar again with the list because we are on our way my friends!


Many of you still ask what you can do to help. Well, there are still lots of items left on the list that have not been tackled. If you see the list and think that you may be able to help out, please let me know. If you have an idea of a way to compliment the list in a small way, then it's a big deal to us! Just contact me and let me know. My mom and I read every comment you guys make on this blog and it truly speaks of your love.


I will be in touch soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment